Petrov says he's going.

A bit unfair, I know, but he has been very poor after coming back from injury. Difficult to tell at this moment if his legs are gone. Maybe a move back to sunny Spain is the best for all parts. Shame, I was so looking forward to his return.

TaylorWill07 said:
anyone smell anything?
Seriously Its not a wind up. There were other people around collecting autographs when she asked him and they heard his reply and they all got on their phones telling their mates.
She also said Given and Veiss spent a long time signing autographs for everyone and very friendly.

As good as he was last season I just don't think he would fit into the shape of how we play now ! From a different angle, if he wants to go then he can fook right off !!

Last year he thought he was billy big ones, now there are better players in and around the squad, at training he acts like a slapped arse kid.

It would be a shame to see him go, but there are plenty who in the past have done well, we have become emotionally involved with and it will be a shame to see them go but that's what we are about now, thesquad has to improve and Hughes has his sights on his kind of players.

Ntini77 said:
Sign Elia to replace him if true.
Great player but - I think Weiss could give us options on either wing to cover Robinho or SWP and would retain the balance of Academy players coming through !! As much as we need to strengthen why go out and spend a fortune if we have one of our own coming up through the ranks ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.