Petrov says he's going.

Probably now well past his best as he was on the slide when we signed him..........replace him with who else but Yassine Chikhaoui!

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
Met him once can't say I'm that impressed with him or his attitude, bad person and inconstant over rated player.

How can you say he is a "bad" person based on just one meeting?

And although he may have been at times inconsistent last year, it was his first season in the Prem and he was probably Sven's best buy. He isn't overrated at all, he is an International player and deservedly so.

This season has been blighted by injury, but he is still a key player.

TheMightyQuinn said:
Short memories.

Anyway, who we reckon we could replace Petrov with realistically?
Good question. Also for those naming their Petrov replacements, do they think Robbie will be changing position or are they thinking these top quality players will be happy to sit on City's bench waiting for carling cup games or Robinho injuries?

mackenzie said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:
Met him once can't say I'm that impressed with him or his attitude, bad person and inconstant over rated player.

How can you say he is a "bad" person based on just one meeting?

And although he may have been at times inconsistent last year, it was his first season in the Prem and he was probably Sven's best buy. He isn't overrated at all, he is an International player and deservedly so.

This season has been blighted by injury, but he is still a key player.
thats right macca... tell them... because for me i think we will lose lots if he goes...

sweep said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Short memories.

Anyway, who we reckon we could replace Petrov with realistically?
Good question. Also for those naming their Petrov replacements, do they think Robbie will be changing position or are they thinking these top quality players will be happy to sit on City's bench waiting for carling cup games or Robinho injuries?

all depends if hughes changes his formation which i hope he would as for replacements silva <would,nt sit on the bench> downing <neither would he> pedersen he would,nt mind what yould you prefer
swp..............de jong.......ireland....................silva/pedersen
...............................robbie
............................................villa
in a 4-4-2
or

swp.......................ireland...................robbie

..............................rsc.............................
in a 4-2-3-1?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.