Petrov says he's going.

BlueLonghorn said:
He was good for us last season, but he is the only professional footballer I have ever seen that is completely one-footed. He's not what we need anymore. Good luck Petrov.

You've not seen the look of sheer panic on Wayne Bridge's face then, as the ball come on his right foot, and he shuffles across to play it with absolutely anything other than his right foot?

N-Word-Joe said:
EVERYBODY THAT SAYS PETROV IS A MISERABLE BA %^%* D HOLD YOUR TONGUES !!

for his whole injury, him, his family, a mate of his, AND Bojinov ! have sat behind me at the games .... he is very animated and cares about city, and the fans very much, got his and Boji's autographs ! hes cheering, shouting in Bulgarian, the whole 9 yards ...... when he was playing for us, he was the most lively, and animated ...... he has a right to be a bit miserable because he is on the bench, but that is all fair, as Robinho is a better player (by far in my mind)

however ...... he is not miserable without a reason, he seems to love the club and the fans, i hope he doesn't go, but would understand if he did ...... great player on his day, but don't insult a man when you have never experienced what he is truly like during one of city's football matches ......
ive met him 3-4 times, last week at the player of the year do, he was really miserable, just didnt look like he wanted to be there

Ntini77 said:
Sign Elia to replace him if true.
5 Stars quality player, must buy at all cost.

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=122720" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=10&t=122720</a>

bluethai said:
Ntini77 said:
Sign Elia to replace him if true.
5 Stars quality player, must buy at all cost.

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=122720" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=10&t=122720</a>

Zhirkhov would be a good shout for a lfet winger who can tackle and track back - seems to have gone quiet about him lately

C_T_I_D said:
Fair enough. Let him go.

Just means we'll have to sign a left winger. Please don't bother with Stuart Downing Hughes for Gods sake!

Wouldn't be surprised if this was true. Someone said him and Dunne were going to Spurs. I can't remember what else the post said though. It was on the transfer forum a while back if anyone can be arsed to find it. Might mean there's something in it.

I'd take Downing in the blink of an eye.

NQT said:
C_T_I_D said:
Fair enough. Let him go.

Just means we'll have to sign a left winger. Please don't bother with Stuart Downing Hughes for Gods sake!

Wouldn't be surprised if this was true. Someone said him and Dunne were going to Spurs. I can't remember what else the post said though. It was on the transfer forum a while back if anyone can be arsed to find it. Might mean there's something in it.

I'd take Downing in the blink of an eye.

I haven't rated Downing for years, especially when I watched him on the tele, but wen Boro' played at CoMS this season I thought he was the best player on the park and a real threat, when you watch these players live you appreciate them more, I dunno if I would want him though tbh.

fare play to petrov i wish more footballers were like him WANTING TO EARN THERE WAGES at least he in,t gonna do a danny mills and sit around a club not playing but still picking up 40k a week as for replacements i,d have downing in a instant but i think we will end up with pedersen good player if you can get him back on form

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.