Petrov says he's going.

N-Word-Joe said:
EVERYBODY THAT SAYS PETROV IS A MISERABLE BA %^%* D HOLD YOUR TONGUES !!

for his whole injury, him, his family, a mate of his, AND Bojinov ! have sat behind me at the games .... he is very animated and cares about city, and the fans very much, got his and Boji's autographs ! hes cheering, shouting in Bulgarian, the whole 9 yards ...... when he was playing for us, he was the most lively, and animated ...... he has a right to be a bit miserable because he is on the bench, but that is all fair, as Robinho is a better player (by far in my mind)

however ...... he is not miserable without a reason, he seems to love the club and the fans, i hope he doesn't go, but would understand if he did ...... great player on his day, but don't insult a man when you have never experienced what he is truly like during one of city's football matches ......
...and he did looked pissed off he didn't get on the pitch today - maybe he was just frustrated after the game?

Although I wouldn't want him to go if I had the choice, facing facts, he's nearly 31, and has just recovered from a serious injury.

Good luck to him if he goes, but of course, with our spending power, there is always other options avaliable, if the deals are right.

He was good for us last season, but he is the only professional footballer I have ever seen that is completely one-footed. He's not what we need anymore. Good luck Petrov.

splash out on Ashely Young, we have the £££££££££££
MH needs top 6 next year not in 5 years. Ashley is still at the headless chicken stage.

Bonol said:
splash out on Ashely Young, we have the £££££££££££
MH needs top 6 next year not in 5 years. Ashley is still at the headless chicken stage.

Young was one of the best two players in a top 6 side this season, would be a great signing.

MCFC_Freestyler said:
offer villa £20 million for ashley young, if we get him then play Robinho in the position he does for brazil just behind the striker.

Robinho plays in the same position as he does for City when he plays for Brazil, he doesn't play behind the striker

Wouldn't surprise me if Petrov would be off because as long as Robinho's here and fit he won't be starting many games

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.