Pettiest thing that you’ve done as a fan

My Nan had a good one once… me and a mate had been for a haircut at a barber’s near my Nan’s so I said we’d pop round and she’d make us some dinner. My mate had his United top on and she made him stand outside because she wasn’t having a United shirt in her house.
My brother used to work at the Swamp, in the function suites, and sometimes used to come to ours straight from work with his posh shirt with the horrible badge on. I used to insist he bring a change of clothes if he wanted to sit in our lounge.

He’s a City fan as well and to be fair was quite fond of telling how after one of our wins there the Family man was whinging that he shouldn’t be allowed to be employed there.

My brother used to work at the Swamp, in the function suites, and sometimes used to come to ours straight from work with his posh shirt with the horrible badge on. I used to insist he bring a change of clothes if he wanted to sit in our lounge.

He’s a City fan as well and to be fair was quite fond of telling how after one of our wins there the Family man was whinging that he shouldn’t be allowed to be employed there.

I'm surprised that such a man would ever act like a spoilt child.

Many years ago when I was courting the ex missus, when I stopped at hers her mum made me sleep in her brothers room who was a big red away in the army, he had at giant picture of the Utd squad on the wall, took me hours and hours with a fine tippex pen to alter sharp on ever players shirt to shite. Funnily enough me and hims still mates took him about four visits home to notice the sabotage:-)

Last edited:
I worked in a shop when Beckham's autobiography went on sale. Every time I walked past the display I hid the copies behind other books so they weren't visible....

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.