PFA Back Tevez

Fair play to Comrade Tevez for taking it to the unions.
EGdxO.jpg

Lets say we'll play 38 games in the league, 6 in each of the domestic cups and 12 in the champions league, that adds up to 62 matches. Add in one for the community shield and that makes 63. Can't see us playing much more than that.

Tevez has made 5 appearances for us so far, and refused to play once. You could argue that he couldn't select him for a few games during his suspension, a few when he wasn't fit at the start of the season and I reckon we'd come close to meeting the 10% without him making another appearance. FIFA have already said that they be backing the club on this issue and I reckon we'll be checking with them right now exactly how many more times (if any) he has to play to meet the 10%.

So he meets the 10% this season (even if we have to give him a 1 minute sub appearance late in the year), then he has to stick it out with us for another year. Doubt he'd want to do that.

What I don't understand is that in the post match interview on sky Tevez admits that mentally he wasn't prepared to play so he didn't. End of, what more is needed?

kinkysdribble said:
What I don't understand is that in the post match interview on sky Tevez admits that mentally he wasn't prepared to play so he didn't. End of, what more is needed?

It appears that the biggest and most crucial piece of evidence in all this has been erased from the records....

...fuckingunbelievablejeff!

I had the 'honour' of working for Taylor for a time and he truly is the biggest tosser I have met. Vastly overpaid prat backing another vastly overpaid prat.

We should call a press conference, play the Tevez post match interview in which he clearly tells the whole world he refused to play and then announce he is sacked for breach of contract, that we are going to sue him for loss of transfer fee, that we will hold his registration and that we will see him, Kia and the PFA in fucking court.

moomba said:
Lets say we'll play 38 games in the league, 6 in each of the domestic cups and 12 in the champions league, that adds up to 62 matches. Add in one for the community shield and that makes 63. Can't see us playing much more than that.

Tevez has made 5 appearances for us so far, and refused to play once. You could argue that he couldn't select him for a few games during his suspension, a few when he wasn't fit at the start of the season and I reckon we'd come close to meeting the 10% without him making another appearance. FIFA have already said that they be backing the club on this issue and I reckon we'll be checking with them right now exactly how many more times (if any) he has to play to meet the 10%.

So he meets the 10% this season (even if we have to give him a 1 minute sub appearance late in the year), then he has to stick it out with us for another year. Doubt he'd want to do that.

Does "playing" also include a substitute appearance? If he starts can we sub him within 5 minutes and claim he has "played"? If we can use him as a sub to meet the criteria - maybe subbing him on in extra time when we are 4-0 up then we can laugh at him sat on the bench. If we keep him next year, God forbid, I'm sure he can get his 10% in the early rounds of the FA & Carling Cup plus one or two games against promoted teams - we'd better not let him be able to use the get-out clause!

The only thing left he could do now would be to deliberately mess up and go to score a deliberate own goal but that would be career suicide.

It does seem bizarre that we didnt stick to the "refuse to play charge" based on the evidence of his post match interview

IMO the PFA are correct, I was suprised to see the club were trying to fine him 4 weeks wages when the maximum is 2 weeks....city should have had several seperate hearings for the offenses and fined him 2 weeks for each...to run concurrently...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.