PGMOL Apologise to Everton. It WAS a Penalty!

Also, the ref gave offside and it was only Richarlison who could have been offside before the penalty so how about some fucking clarity in that?

That actually boggles my mind that they got an apology. An apology is an admission of guilt.

then they have a foothold, ‘an apology isn’t good enough” etc where does it end?
Fucking idiotic to say Sorry.
This description of Riley's phone calls comes from Everton, I don't think it's been put in writing direct from PGMOL. Riley may just have been doing the old customer service thing where you apologise that the customer feels the need to complain and that in his opinion it probably should have been deemed as handball but everyone agrees to the fact that the referee's decision is final and they have a right to see things differently. Not an apology per se, but if Everton feel better and go off and suck their thumb, let them. They probably got a bag of chocolate buttons to help them.

Do we now get an extremely late grovelling apology for the even more blatant TAA handball which completely altered the match timeline against Liverpool in 2019?
Did we ask for one? Genuine question by the way. Maybe the club should have seen their arses more in the past. At the end of the day.

We won and got the 3 points
It was a handball
Lampard was rightly pissed
The authorities accepted they made a mistake

Not sure what the problem is tbh.

I wouldn’t mind an apology for Kompany’s red card against United in 2012 if we’re being mard arse cunts who demand apologies when they’re denied a decision they expect.
You'll have to approach Rooney for an apology on VKs sending off,as he appeared to be the one who was refereeing that game.

Too many to mention. What is the point? Does it change the result, give Everton a point? If they scored it we might have piled on the pressure and scored again. It changes nothing.
Agreed mistakes will always be made that is sport and will always be the case but I suppose its a talking point until the next one.

I thought in this case there was an off side in the build up and the offside would have stood for example if a goal ensued.

PGMOL dug a massive hole with the reasoning. Clearly have angles its shows sleeve and arm, so cant be called either way. Could have said that.

Also, have the through ball for an offside pass, could have said that.

Doubled down on a non mistake. Communication is fucking terrible with this system.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.