PGMOL Apologise to Everton. It WAS a Penalty!

Have a listen to the 93:20 pod review. They, like the rest of us, don’t know if the offside would have been given, and if it would have been deemed another phase of play.

It’s really not worth going round in circles on it.
Not sure how it could be another phase of play when Richarlison was potentially offside about 2 seconds before the alleged handball and Rodri was covering his run

Anyway, you're right... move on now

Just hope we don't get punished down the line as we're perceived to have benefitted from a ref mistake. Although some people would have you believe we cheated... god knows how they come to that conclusion

Lampard implies that the referee is corrupt in his post match interview and he doesn't even get a reprimand. Instead he's rewarded with a personal apology.

Fucking pathetic.

Hey, Frank Jnr, pick up those toys and put em back in your pram. Don’t ever recall Frank Snr whinging and whining like a woman. Changed times in football and society though.

I wonder if Chelsea will get an apology for the ruling out of the Lukaku goal where he looked level. I look forward to the days/weeks of media debate, or will it never be mentioned again?
Worse thing they did was get rid of showing them measuring/laying down the lines for offside. It is now ripe for manipulation on tight calls.

I’m not going to spend my day in a back and forth with you because you edit everything your write on here, including messages that have already been replied to, which to me is debating in bad faith.

The picture you put up shows that it is a tight offside, which is likely to have been just off. As you said at some point last night, it was closer than you thought.

The decision has been made. We didn’t concede a penalty.

Please stop quoting me.
My word that's petty. I edit most of my posts and I've told you why, I don't change my arguments so drop the "bad faith" garbage. You were the one suggesting I deleted a comment to hide it when that was clearly not the case, you jump to conclusions very quickly I've noticed.

I must point out I wasn't even trying to be funny with you there and you've started off getting personal again. Relax.

My word that's petty. I edit most of my posts and I've told you why, I don't change my arguments so drop the "bad faith" garbage. You were the one suggesting I deleted a comment to hide it when that was clearly not the case, you jump to conclusions very quickly I've noticed.

I wasn't even trying to be funny with you there and you've started off getting personal again.
Whatever reason you edit your posts, it changes how the debate is read and is in bad faith to anyone you are debating with.

It‘s nothing personal. It’s your editing style. It doesn’t allow for the debate to be read objectively by others. Either you stop it, or I won’t engage with you further.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.