PGMOL Apologise to Everton. It WAS a Penalty!

Whatever reason you edit your posts, it changes how the debate is read and is in bad faith to anyone you are debating with.

It‘s nothing personal. It’s your editing style. It doesn’t allow for the debate to be read objectively by others. Either you stop it, or I won’t engage with you further.
Well I don't always feel the need to create brand new post for one thing I forgot to say. That clutters the thread too much. There's nothing bad faith about it. That's changing your argument and pretending you were arguing something different.

Example, I added this(and have now removed it because you probably didn't see it):

"I was genuinely curious as to whether you'd even seen it. To your credit you did say you would if I provided a better one."

That's further clarification so we understand each other better. As is finding a better way to say the same thing, if you think you've worded something poorly.

We don't have to engage at all if you don't want. There is an ignore feature if you feel that strongly. I'll try and remember but I'm not making any promises just for you sorry.

Last edited:
Just because the referee's boss contacted Everton officials doesn't mean that there's an admission of error. This is implied by SSN but we already know that VAR did not review the Richarlison offside. They didn't get that far.

The media coverage is typical of how they cover Manchester City, and it just ratchets up the pressure on officials when they come to officiate in games involving Manchester City.

It’s only a penalty if it’s given whilst the game is still ongoing….
No wait, that’s not actually true is it… Maybe we will have to go back and let them take their pen??
Im still waiting on news of Franks touch line ban and fine for slagging the officials off and calling them cheats..!

Well I don't always feel the need to create brand new post for one thing I forgot to say. That clutters the thread too much. There's nothing bad faith about it. That's changing your argument and pretending you were arguing different.

Example I added this:

I was genuinely curious as to whether you'd even seen it. To your credit you did say you would if I provided a better one.

That's further clarification so we understand each other better. As is finding a better way to say the same thing, if you think you've worded something poorly.
I find you‘re editing MO very odd. People reading our debate last night won’t be able to see what I was debating against because you change almost all your replies at a later time.

For that reason, I’m done debating with you. Have a good day. Please stop quoting me.

Fair enough, now can someone get in contact with that twat Alan Wilkie from the 1996 game against the rags & see what he has to say about that Phantom penalty..............

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.