PGMOL Apologise to Everton. It WAS a Penalty!

It was a shocker of a decision. Think how livid we would be if we were chasing Liverpool for the title 6 points behind going into the business end of the season and they got away with that.

However as mentioned above ^ there has never been an apology before so why now? Earlier in the season at Anfield we were on the receiving end of some disgraceful decisions.

Head of referees Mike Riley has apologised to Lampard and Kenwright for failing to award the penalty on Saturday, what the actual fuck, are they gonna start apologising for every mistake now, if so, they owe us a shit load of apologies or do you think pigmol will try even harder to fuck us over, I know where my money is going, corrupt rats

so the offside signal from Tierney was all in my mind???????
That was for Gordon not Richarlison despite the free kick being taken in the area rather than out by the touchline. It's been a total dog's bollocks by VAR which if they had said it was offside in the first place wouldn't have caused all this fuss.

It was a shocker of a decision. Think how livid we would be if we were chasing Liverpool for the title 6 points behind going into the business end of the season and they got away with that.

However as mentioned above ^ there has never been an apology before so why now? Earlier in the season at Anfield we were on the receiving end of some disgraceful decisions.
It might have been a oenalty but they’ve then go to score the fucker which seems to be overlooked by every **** and his dog, fuck the scouse cunts anyway

Then we need to get rid of that useless stupid VAR thingymabob immediately!
Let’s face it it takes so long to make a decision and for the ref to look at a TV screen that gets in my way anyway! (just kidding on that last bit, the poor VAR minder must be frozen, (s)he gets up and down, presumably to adjust things but probably to keep warm, about a dozen times a match)

Doesn't inspire confidence when they defended the decision after the game only to change their mind when someone has a cry about it.

If Riley can't get it right how are the refs expected to.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.