PGMOL Apologise to Everton. It WAS a Penalty!

Strange decision by PGMOL to actually apologise for a perceived wrong penalty call. Doesn't change anything, doesn't alter the result, Everton don't get to take a penalty and replay the remainder of the match so, other than cause more controversy and undermine all their officials what has it achieved? If they thought Kavanagh had fucked up that badly then deal with him internally. It's a pointless (a bit like Everton on Saturday) precedent they've set because it achieves nothing.

So where's the still of it being a cast iron pen then? Everything I've seen (in real time I thought we were fucked) but replays are at the very least extremely inconclusive.

I assume old mother has seen one otherwise it'd be a shithouse trick saying sorry (but don't worry we'll give you a couple of soft ones in future games and nail City).

As has been said. I've got no problem with admitting that some decisions really go in our favour. I think this one did. Just as long as it's admitted that some go really against us. Just for starters: the two bloody CL games against the dippers.
Did we get any kind of apology for that? Did we even ask for one? No, because we're too bloody classy.

Don't bother showing up on Sunday.

OliVAR and Attwell win make sure we're punished for PiGMOLs "mistake".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.