PGMOL Apologise to Everton. It WAS a Penalty!

Everton are such a pathetic club.

They spend hundreds of millions to go backwards. Their fans are constantly fucking moaning, even at their own players. They have delusions of grandeur, demanding explanations from us on our covid cases, demanding apologies for refereeing mistakes.

If they go down they'll blame us, not themselves for the ludicrous situation they've put themselves in. They would probably have missed the penalty anyway, because they're fucking shit.

I hope they get what they deserve.

Dangerous precedent set. Going to trigger loads of similar complaints every week. However, unless we see or hear the words Riley used then how do we know he "apologised" ? Might have called them (Everton) to explain how the decision was communicated or processed at the time and how it should have been handled rather than saying the decision was wrong.

This is shocking, a dangerous precedent and continues to somehow tarnish a deserved victory, Everton were brushed aside in the second half.
Do we get phone calls for the many errors we have had? Fuck them,sky sports especially

Exactly whatever happened to the referees decision is final? They hope that by doing this they'll get refs doubly careful not to award decisions against them. I hope they go down by one point, fuck me they'll drag this all up again, appealing to the government then I presume.

So they’ve apologised… what happens now? Do they get a point? 3 points? Match replayed? Someone sacked? This all seems a bit pointless and blown out of proportion since these mistakes happen every week.

Last edited:
Everton are such a pathetic club.

They spend hundreds of millions to go backwards. Their fans are constantly fucking moaning, even at their own players. They have delusions of grandeur, demanding explanations from us on our covid cases, demanding apologies for refereeing mistakes.

If they go down they'll blame us, not themselves for the ludicrous situation they've put themselves in. They would probably have missed the penalty anyway, because they're fucking shit.

I hope they get what they deserve.

Karma for 94 I say.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.