PGMOL Apologise to Everton. It WAS a Penalty!

Exactly...the handball by Romero in the box v Spurs has been deemed a yellow card in every game I've seen this year when pen given...but he was on a yellow so the ref decided to cut him a huge break...do Spurs then score playing with 10 men...do they even try to venture forward...but the break went against us and NOONE ever raised an eyebrow...not even Pep...like nothing has ever gone against us (Sterling Champions League)...this whole thing is an overblown, fucking joke...
Exactly, did Crystal Palace get an apology after the offside goal and the dubious penalty? All smoke and mirrors.

Yeah, I'm not saying he was definitely on. I just think it's stupid to say the penalty wouldn't have been given because if was off when it wasn't checked. Anyone who watch the final on Sunday would have been convinced Lukaku was onside from the angle of the freeze frame
Understood...but for them to say they were robbed is also a stretch without knowing that if a hand ball had been given it very possibly would have been waived off for offside...it cuts both ways...

I would like us to send a highlight reel to Riley showing how long it took Everton to take set pieces as they were time wasting from minute one, and no bookings and demand an apology for Edersons booking as no way did he hold onto the ball longer than Pickford

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.