PGMOL Apologise to Everton. It WAS a Penalty!

I would like us to send a highlight reel to Riley showing how long it took Everton to take set pieces as they were time wasting from minute one, and no bookings and demand an apology for Edersons booking as no way did he hold onto the ball longer than Pickford
Nah, move on.

Yeah, I'm not saying he was definitely on. I just think it's stupid to say the penalty wouldn't have been given because if was off when it wasn't checked. Anyone who watch the final on Sunday would have been convinced Lukaku was onside from the angle of the freeze frame

But it would potentially have been given if VAR had deemed that the ref had made a clear and obvious error concerning the handball (or absence of). And then — as you say yourself — they would have checked and seen that Richarlison was offside (maybe) in the build-up.
Nothing wrong with discussing hypotheses. It's what happens on a forum.
What is not hypothetical: final score, Everton 0 City1. Three points to us, six points clear of Liverpool for the time being.
Everton have got their apology. Never seen that happen before. Odd, in the extreme.
We move on. To Peterborough tonight, and the rags on Saturday.

If this Handball decision costs Liverpool the league title and relegates Everton, we will be less popular on Merseyside than a Jobseeker’s Allowance cut.

It would be hilarious but my nerves can't take the title race being that close so; I hope by the time we play the never guilty were at least six points clear, win and go nine points clear.

We are totally blameless in the decision anyway, unlike Liverpool diving to win penalties.

I seem to remember the tramps gobshite at right back handling the ball in a similar position and fuck all got said or done.
And the rats scored straight after it.

Infact it happened twice in the game and Oliver shit his pants.

Again the press have selective memories for things like this.

I really hope we win the league by 3pts and the whole of miseryside spontaneously combusts.......that is after they have started a petition that is.

Hey Neverton or lfc fans who may be lurking.

Hahaha we won at VAR, and there's nothing you can do about it. Except cry.

If you've been affected by the events of the last few days the NHS are now offering mental health treatment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.