Phil and Jack on the lash?

I would not say fan reaction is over the top but outrage that they are endangering and risking the rest of the squad by their actions. It’s a privilege the job and stage they are at. They make in a week the average fan will not make in 5/10 years or more in some cases. Key to a successful career is to be grounded and humble. Just look at the waste that players like Gazza, David James, Merson, Gary Charles, Tony Adams to name but a few find themselves with their vices.

A lot of these guys took some really hard drugs and/or gambled their way into deep mental health problems. As far as we have any reason to suspect, so far Phil and Jack just fancied a night with some music they liked and a few drinks.

Seen as Pep makes a point of always defending players in public I think by him mentioning this (before the media got hold of it) publically and not playing them at all in the newcastle game is proof enough that he's pretty pissed off. I don't think it's the biggest deal in the world (as they clearly weren't legless), but more a sign of the very high standards Pep sets that Mr Grealish is going to have to start adhering to rather sharpish.

Told you i didnt want jack because he is an utter twat who likes the celebrity and being on the front pages too much, i got battered , phil is a father of two , he should be behaving better , he used to just go fishing ..

That's just what that age does to you. I was sober at 18 and going through a litre of vodka a weekend by 21 and I never once met Jack Grealish.

Errmm people trafficking, modern slavery, child sex rings, government carve up on contracts to treat covid, nearly 3 million children below 13 died of hunger in Indian and people are "Outraged", by a couple of players having a drink,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.