Phil and Jack on the lash?

Not wise and it's been dealt with by pep from a professional conduct point of view

On another note... Doesn't Phil have a new kid? Or at least Mrs is pregnant. Grealish Mrs is pregnant too, no? The virus is still novel, not enough study has been done on the long term effects on pregnant women and young children. At the moment it seems kids recover quick, but newborns are another story. Wouldn't risk it personally.

I think in normal circumstances you have to expect players in their 20s to have a bit of fun. But with Covid, their family situations, the busy schedule, etc. You have to think they've been a bit thick.
I believe Foden had another child in summer? And Grealish’s mrs isn’t pregnant ha

Can't blame the media for this. Pep has clearly seen something not right And is doing something about it.
Of course dropping two high profile international footballers for bad behaviour and making that news public is news worthy.
It is just about to be discussed on Talksport and they will be getting it both barrels.
The fact that Jordan hates City means I have just switched to radio 4.

exactly, crossing pep isnt a good idea, jack will not have had this type of management before.

problem is we dont know the full story, never will, other players are seen out so what have these two done. perhaps no more than anybody but its gone to public so pep shows example.

confident pep will sort it out.
Pep doesn't seem like the type to use the scape goat tactic. These two have definitely done something.

Grealish is bad news.
Pep already said they are out of the Leicester game if it goes ahead.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.