Phil and Jack on the lash?

I can't stand Simon Jordon. Thinks he knows how football 'should' be ran, when in fact he nearly destroyed his boyhood club.
He's not nearly as clever as he thinks he is, and he thinks he is very, very clever. Got lucky in an industry at a time where everyone made money, and now pimps his persona of being a gobby prick on the radio.

Young lads act like young lads shocker!
They are professional athletes who have chosen a career in football. Times have changed and you can't get away with this sort of thing any more. That is just a reality. They will not get many second chances at City. When our club was a laughing stock (80s and 90s) we had player after player who took the piss out of us. I saw so many of them in a legless state in the bars and hotels of South Manchester. Oh how we all laughed (not). Actually I used to despise them because I thought they were treating us long-suffering supporters with contempt.

Last edited:
The funniest part of this thread is men in their 50s giving out fashion advice to a lad in his 20s. I've seen how some of you all dress at Eastlands, lads, let's maybe keep this on topic.
I rest my case. Supply your own caption.

Attachments

• download.jpeg
    download.jpeg
    4.4 KB · Views: 55
I've never done it. Judge by your own low standards very well paid professional athletes.

They're young lads. It's what young lads do.

It's happened with near enough every football club since the sport began.

They aren't going to become hermits just because they're paid well. If I was earning hundreds of thousands of pounds a week I'd be doing a lot more partying than either of them do (and I'm sure the vast majority of posters on here chastising them would be the same). You call it low standards (I bet you're a right barrel of laughs), I call it reality.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.