Phil and Jack on the lash?

Pep lost his mum to covid ,he wants the team he is responsible for to abide by rules , act like grown ups and not go into work with a hangover , they get paid enough to comply
My guess is that it’s none of these things.

All Pep really wants is to win the next match. This story doesn’t help that.

Not with the covid element it’s not. We have a great chance over the coming weeks to put ourselves in a ridiculously strong position by virtue of us winning the covid lottery as things stand. If we can keep it out of our squad for as long as possible, our full squad depth versus depleted teams will be like a cheat code over this busy period. As professionals, they ought to recognise that imo. They could easily have ended up bringing covid into the changing room, then we lose that advantage. Look at how it’s fucked Chelsea. We have an edge right now and it can potentially turn the 3 horse race into quite the opposite.
The above post nails it. No silly risks and it puts us in a great position. Very unprofessional of them, but Pep’s dealt with it, so move on with an eye on future conduct.

Not with the covid element it’s not. We have a great chance over the coming weeks to put ourselves in a ridiculously strong position by virtue of us winning the covid lottery as things stand. If we can keep it out of our squad for as long as possible, our full squad depth versus depleted teams will be like a cheat code over this busy period. As professionals, they ought to recognise that imo. They could easily have ended up bringing covid into the changing room, then we lose that advantage. Look at how it’s fucked Chelsea. We have an edge right now and it can potentially turn the 3 horse race into quite the opposite.
Think we all get wiser as we get older. I definitely think it is was a stupid thing to do in the current climate. Would I have done it when I was 25? Absolutely I would.

Pair of dickheads in their own ways. Jack because he should be doing everything asked of him by the management and not putting himself in situations that are easily avoided after a huge transfer which has pointed the already huge media spotlight directly onto him.
Phil because I hope for so much more from him. He's going to be the main man at Manchester City for the next decade and much of our success lies in those magical feet of his. The thought of him falling into the trap of many before him is a slight worry at the back of my mind considering its not his first transgression.
Dissapointing episode all in all but I'll wait and see if any lessons are learnt before I ask for them both to be sold...

They're young lads. It's what young lads do.

It's happened with near enough every football club since the sport began.

They aren't going to become hermits just because they're paid well. If I was earning hundreds of thousands of pounds a week I'd be doing a lot more partying than either of them do (and I'm sure the vast majority of posters on here chastising them would be the same). You call it low standards (I bet you're a right barrel of laughs), I call it reality.
So you can't be a laugh without drinking?
Like I said, low standards and Grealish is 26 and Foden a father. Not lads anymore. They can fck off if they continue to treat us paying fans with this attitude.... And if we end up with fixture congestion due to COVID cancellations that cost us the title or finger pointing in the dressing room then all well and good in your eyes because lads will be lads...

I was a dick at Phils age (Probably people still think I am a dick still now) he'll learn and be better for it IMO.

Saying that, his haircut is about 1000 years out of date, like he cares a jot what a FOC like me thinks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.