Phil and Jack on the lash?

If they want to be true footballing professionals then they should be sent to live with David Silva for the rest of the season
I quite like them going past players and passing forward in Foden’s case so I don’t think that’s the best idea

Happy Christmas all

The more press reaction this gets, the less likely they’ll want to do it again. Hopefully it’s tomorrow’s headline news too.

If it were two "young lads" at United, Liverpool etc there'd be a lot less understanding on here for sure.

There's usually nothing wrong with celebrating wins but not during the festive period. Not when games are every 2/3 days. Not when any dropped points are critical but most certainly not when there's a bastard of a new Covid variant rampant out there.

Poor, very poor from both of them. Ignorance and age is no excuse I'm glad Pep had more common sense than most on here.

The David Silva that Micah Richards said liked a beer?
In the interests of balance, I think it's true to say that Silva, while apparently liking a swift San Miguel or three occasionally, wasn't known for flouting club rules. This is more a matter of maturity (or lack of it).

In the interests of balance, I think it's true to say that Silva, while apparently liking a swift San Miguel or three occasionally, wasn't known for flouting club rules. This is more a matter of maturity (or lack of it).
Did you watch the video posted a few pages back?

I doubt many players haven’t broken a club rule at some point.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.