Phil and Jack on the lash?

But Grealish is 26 y.o with form. Surely he should know better?
He should know better. I'm generally a forgiving person but, as far as I'm concerned, anyone who gets in a car while drunk goes in my bad book and doesn't ever really come out of it. I cheer him on when he plays for City but he's no role model and definitely not someone I'd want to be friends with. But I imagine at Villa he was allowed to rule the roost a little bit because of how valuable he was to them. Villa wouldn't have had the stones to drop him when they were fighting relegation. So he could carry on behaving like a complete prat in the week, fully in the knowledge that he'd be starting at the weekend.

Now he's a smaller fish in a massive pond - if he turns up to training hungover, Pep can just replace him. If he acts like a prick on a consistent basis, we can easily write him off and buy someone else. I am confident that Pep will reign him in - Grealish looks like he wants to learn, at least. But if not, he knows where the door is! And the same goes for Phil, who also has previous for acting the nobhead during the pandemic and causing a load of bother for himself.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.