Phil and Jack on the lash?

"Potentially"

The lad's nowhere near being a 'top' player in the true sense. He needs to grow up and work a lot harder if he's ever going to justify even half of the ridiculous fee we paid for him.
He’s certainly not helped his cause but he is a top player and will go onto make a lot of people eat their words before he leaves us.
I guess that’s for another day though... :-)

There is a reason why The King, Vincent are City legends..never put a foot wrong and set a good example..Phil worries me..there was the Iceland scenario and now some other issue which frankly we can only guess upon..Yaya could well have been looked at as a legend, but not for silly mistakes off the field. I hope Phil sorts himself out soon. The responsibility of a family at such a young age can weigh heavily.

These thickos get paid hundreds of thousands a week to be at their absolute peak. Elite sportspeople don't have 'normal' lives. They have to meet and maintain higher standards than us plebs.

I suspect that Phil Foden may be very close to 'last chance saloon'. He needs to grow up and accept his responsibilities.

Jack Grealish was known to be a dickhead before we signed him. It was only a matter of time before he reverted to type.
Wow. That is a very big assumption that Phil is in the last chance saloon and Grealish is reverting to type. The fact that Pep only put them on the bench for Newcastle says it all for me. If the discretion had been that bad, the pair of them would not be anywhere near the squad against Newcastle.

we have a thread on bluemoon about the media agenda, reading some of these posts you are only contributing to give the tossers more ammunition while alienating our own players!

Grealish is better suited to a club not a million miles away from the Etihad for me. More important to go out and act up than focus on his trade. But we knew all this when the club signed him so you do wonder why we expected it to change.

many people have gone out after work even more so with covid being rife.

they have their own lives to live as well
Each to their own, as a club we should clamp down on it considering the current state of the world. If our squad got struck with it after that it’s just stupid isn’t it. If this was in months gone by then it’s fine, but at this moment it’s daft. Anyone with half a brain cell can see why

Grealish is better suited to a club not a million miles away from the Etihad for me. More important to go out and act up than focus on his trade. But we knew all this when the club signed him so you do wonder why we expected it to change.
How do you view Foden mate?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.