Phil and Jack on the lash?

many people have gone out after work even more so with covid being rife.

they have their own lives to live as well
These thickos get paid hundreds of thousands a week to be at their absolute peak. Elite sportspeople don't have 'normal' lives. They have to meet and maintain higher standards than us plebs.

I suspect that Phil Foden may be very close to 'last chance saloon'. He needs to grow up and accept his responsibilities.

Jack Grealish was known to be a dickhead before we signed him. It was only a matter of time before he reverted to type.

These thickos get paid hundreds of thousands a week to be at their absolute peak. Elite sportspeople don't have 'normal' lives. They have to meet and maintain higher standards than us plebs.

I suspect that Phil Foden may be very close to 'last chance saloon'. He needs to grow up and accept his responsibilities.

Jack Grealish was known to be a dickhead before we signed him. It was only a matter of time before he reverted to type.
Come on pal you know I agree with most of your input but “thickos” and “dickhead” is a bit harsh isn’t it.

They do maintain much higher standards than us, rightly so, which makes even the most minor transgressions such as this one look so notable.

Do we really want a dressing room full of characterless drones like the busy little **** Nevilles ? A few little indiscretions now and again do no harm.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.