Phil and Jack on the lash?

Come on pal you know I agree with most of your input but “thickos” and “dickhead” is a bit harsh isn’t it.

They do maintain much higher standards than us, rightly so, which makes even the most minor transgressions such as this one look so notable.

Do we really want a dressing room full of characterless drones like the busy little **** Nevilles ? A few little indiscretions now and again do no harm.
I think you'll find that the club expects players to be a lot more like the Neville brothers than you could imagine. Like them or not, they were model professionals who did not (to my knowledge) disrespect or embarrass their clubs or their families.

Foden and Grealish acted like a pair of thick schoolkids - they were probably laughing behind Pep's back after he censured them. Foden needs to grow up and spend his free time being a decent father to his children rather than drinking and seeking out prostitutes.

As for Grealish... He got into his car when drunk, with the intention to drive. Not only is he a dickhead, he's a dickhead who could have killed someone. He's a wrong 'un and a bad influence as far as I'm concerned.

How do you view Foden mate?
Fair question. Im hoping he will grow out of it to be honest and it is a reflection of his age. I could be wrong, and maybe I prefer to believe it, but Foden seems the impressionable type. Grealish seems to have a bit more previous and seems to wilfully not follow instructions and at 26 you have to wonder when it will change.

Wow. That is a very big assumption that Phil is in the last chance saloon and Grealish is reverting to type. The fact that Pep only put them on the bench for Newcastle says it all for me. If the discretion had been that bad, the pair of them would not be anywhere near the squad against Newcastle.

we have a thread on bluemoon about the media agenda, reading some of these posts you are only contributing to give the tossers more ammunition while alienating our own players!
We've got a coach who kept a suspected rapist in the squad. I think that says more than enough about how tough his punishment for Thicko and Dickhead was

The media has got more than enough evidence to wipe the floor with plenty of stupid footballers. They're their own worst enemies and deserve whatever they get thrown at them.

We've got a coach who kept a suspected rapist in the squad. I think that says more than enough about how tough his punishment for Thicko and Dickhead was

The media has got more than enough evidence to wipe the floor with plenty of stupid footballers. They're their own worst enemies and deserve whatever they get thrown at them.
So we’re comparing a night on the piss with rape now?

lol

First offence so anything stronger than 40 lashes would be unduly harsh.

However, Next time they do it during the season it would be only right to impose a short drop and sudden stop.

Last edited:
If Phil wants to piss his career away then he will. Same with Grealish. Both lads don’t seem to spend a lot of time thinking through a situation. They probably did not spend much time contemplating Covid or how their actions would be perceived.

Football bubble not real world.

If it continues to happen, then we will have a problem.

Until then, silly lads doing silly things.

Let's hope this is all forgotten about soon enough and the lads settle down and focus on learning everything they can from the greatest manager of all time. If either of them are dense enough to betray Pep's trust again, then neither of them will get anywhere near to the top of the game

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.