Phil and Jack on the lash?

@Moderating Team I think this thread should be pulled lads.

Pep has played it down as well as can be and the club will probably punish them accordingly.

I don't want to be reading about what our players get up to in the gossip columns and social media, even though they've broken club rules. They have a private life which should be kept as private as possible.

Threads like this are a magnet for journos wanting a story so they come on fan forums to glean 'information', that's if it's correct information, often two and two equal 5 in in sensationalising what is basically a mountain out of a molehill.
It's not gossip columns, it's the main story on BBC Sport

Pair of idiots. Punishment dished out - got changed and then sat and froze the bollocks off on the bench.
A great message to them - see what you get when you are a bit irresponsible.
Time to forgive and name them for the next game.
And they have been outed in the media so they (hopefully) have learnt from this 'minor' indiscretion.

Well, lots of people have been drawing parallels between Foden and Gazza...

Last edited:
@Moderating Team I think this thread should be pulled lads.

Pep has played it down as well as can be and the club will probably punish them accordingly.

I don't want to be reading about what our players get up to in the gossip columns and social media, even though they've broken club rules. They have a private life which should be kept as private as possible.

Threads like this are a magnet for journos wanting a story so they come on fan forums to glean 'information', that's if it's correct information, often two and two equal 5 in in sensationalising what is basically a mountain out of a molehill.
Don’t be such a fucking sap - they should own their actions.

Don’t think Phil’s mum has tribal neck tattoos or facial piercings like that woman
10 out of 10 for observation. Its a bit early for my gag reaction to be fully working.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.