Phil and Jack on the lash?

How are details about this getting leaked out anyway?

You'd think they'd want to keep this in house.

But did he come back worse for wear? He went to honour one of our ex-players not for a jolly or a drinking session.
He also went there to visit his family I suspect, he probably goes every week without the media knowing for a day or so, but he attended Sergios farewell in front of the media, it's not a story really.

Coming in after a night on the lash in this squad and this team , a boss that demands full fitness to implement his pressing game and when there are multiple players of the same standard living better lifestyles...only one outcome there.

Surprised anyone’s defending them and/or playing it down.

These are two stars for the best team in the country, if not the continent - at a time where our rivals are suffering the kind of covid outbreaks we’ve been lucky enough to avoid.

Fucking stupid, the pair of them, on account of their own match recovery and putting the rest of the squad at risk.

Hopefully they learn and move on, but it’s Phil’s 2nd moronic transgression and Grealish’s umpteenth.

I hope this is the last of it from both, but I’m not confident.

These are two stars for the best team in the country, if not the continent - at a time where our rivals are suffering the kind of covid outbreaks we’ve been lucky enough to avoid.

Fucking stupid, the pair of them, on account of their own match recovery and putting the rest of the squad at risk.

Hopefully they learn and move on, but it’s Phil’s 2nd moronic transgression and Grealish’s umpteenth.

We don’t really know what actually happened. They could have been better or worse than we fear they were.

Going out during Omicron wave isn’t the best. Opens doors to “Did Jack and Phil‘s boozy night out cause the current Covid outbreak in the City squad” kind of headline should it happen.

you say putting the team at risk (covid). Surely that applies to most of the team and coaches though. Lots of them have been out at restaurants, markets and probably with groups of other people over the past week

I think this is being overblown and people are desperate at times to be outraged. Should they have gone out, probably not, but is it really that bad? They could have just had a few drinks or none at all? Do we really know

you say putting the team at risk (covid). Surely that applies to most of the team and coaches though. Lots of them have been out at restaurants, markets and probably with groups of other people.

I think this is being overblown and people are desperate at times to be outraged. Should they have gone out, probably not, but is it really that bad? They have just had a few drinks or none at all?
Guess it depends on where they’ve gone and how crowded it was.

Guess it depends on where they’ve gone and how crowded it was.
Which should apply to foden and grealish. The place they visited probably was a private section of the bar/club, so there probably wasn’t many people with them. It’s all just speculation though. Like most of this thread

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.