Phil Brown's left hull

The guys a tw@t my dad did the decorating on boltons training ground and was having a laugh with alladyce one day saying city will d!ck you at the reebok and then brown started getting abit personal and giving it the old we'll see where sh!tty city finish at the end of the season

mancity89 said:
The guys a tw@t my dad did the decorating on boltons training ground and was having a laugh with alladyce one day saying city will d!ck you at the reebok and then brown started getting abit personal and giving it the old we'll see where sh!tty city finish at the end of the season
Was Jo there?

GaudinoMotors said:
mancity89 said:
Was Jo there?

No Jo Go

Never liked him ever since he got his 'men' to push me and my mates out the queue at a plush bar in manchester a few years back.

i live with a hull fan and they all think he's an absolute joke, he thinks he's the dogs bollocks.

There on the brink of administration and need to save on fake suntan.
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2009/oct/28/hull-city-accounts-losses" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2009 ... nts-losses</a>

Think this needs a new thread, seeing as Browny loves a sing song how about 'Songs to sum up Brown's departure'
I'll set the ball rolling with the obvious 'Don't look back in Anger' but sure there are more amusing ones than that!

He never quite recovered after humiliating his players with that half time team talk out on the pitch, 2008 at our place. He’s got a bit of a reputation for whinging all right. And been fined by the FA quite a bit for various offences .Any jobs going at Blackburn Sammy? You wont forget your old mate will ya?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.