Phil Brown's left hull

i ve just heard that he got caught nicking the gravy browning out of the kitchen on matchday, what the fuck could he want with that

I know a lad at Hull, supposedly the players have no respect for Brown at all. Think he is a self appointed messiah and hated the antics with regards to singing last year. They said it was "embarrassing". Looks like the players have finally got what they wanted.

Freestyler said:
Gareth Southgate as new manager.

Good shout! Did you read how Southgate was told by Gibson after he was relieved of his duties that he 'might be glad in a few days that all the stress was over' Southgate told one of the other management that he wondered if any the Club hierarchy knew him at all after 8 years if they felt like that. Fair play to Southgate and Hull's not far away from Boro...could happen. Not sure he'd keep Hull in the Premiership but could happen.

my theory is graham souness will be placed as manager, he will promptly buy half of the rangers side which in turn will then save rangers from the banks..watch this space!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.