Phil Dowd

I know I'm missing the point of this thread somewhat but, how can a man referee a sport of elite athletes with a fucking beer gut?

Seriously, he's an embarrassment to his profession and the sport in that physical condition.

Blue-Eyes said:
I know I'm missing the point of this thread somewhat but, how can a man referee a sport of elite athletes with a fucking beer gut?

Seriously, he's an embarrassment to his profession and the sport in that physical condition.

He is one fat fuck,a disgrace I would say to their profession ? even though most of em are shite,they aint as obese as that twat

Blue-Eyes said:

He has passed the relevant fitness tests and i am led to believe he finished 4th in the long distance run.

However, he had a very bad game last night. Got both the penalty calls wrong and even managed to caution Kolarov for having the audacity to be fouled by Henderson. Replay showed he won the ball and was then clattered by Henderson.

richardtheref said:
Blue-Eyes said:

He has passed the relevant fitness tests and i am led to believe he finished 4th in the long distance run.

However, he had a very bad game last night. Got both the penalty calls wrong and even managed to caution Kolarov for having the audacity to be fouled by Henderson. Replay showed he won the ball and was then clattered by Henderson.

Steady on richard,you are beginning to sound like you are on our side.........for a change,that fucking incompetent fool fucked up again last night,and another ie;Peter Walton is waiting in the wings for our next venture.

I know you refs stick together,but your brigade piss me off big time,none more so than with all recent events,so basically I couldnt give a flying fuck if he passed the relevant tests,its obvious he must have,and 4th in a long distance run isnt that great considering there was only 5 in it.....the guy is a complete fool who needs to go back to the classroom and learn the fucking rules again,(if he ever knew em in the first place that is)

Another 'bag of shite' referee.

The further worry is that it's the CHEATING Walton next.

Sincerely hope that the City 11 can overcome the Everton 12 in the next game.

Jesus listen to you lot, every single one of you have watched this on how many replays to come to your decision? He got it wrong, yes. But at full speed even I thought "He may well give that". I didn't spot the ricochet off the foot at full speed, niether did any of the commentary team, until the first replay. I don't think Dowd did either.

As I say, he got it wrong but he only gets to see it once at full speed. Not that easy. He's probably the first one to have looked at replays after the game and thought "I've got that wrong".

Mugatu said:
Jesus listen to you lot, every single one of you have watched this on how many replays to come to your decision? He got it wrong, yes. But at full speed even I thought "He may well give that". I didn't spot the ricochet off the foot at full speed, niether did any of the commentary team, until the first replay. I don't think Dowd did either.

As I say, he got it wrong but he only gets to see it once at full speed. Not that easy. He's probably the first one to have looked at replays after the game and thought "I've got that wrong".

Yes thats fair enough,but I wonder how many times he has looked at it after and thought "oh I got that wrong"...fucking loads I bet

He became "in the spotlight" when he chickened out in sending Vidic after two mins, off in that Carling Final v Villa a few years back,the microscope has been on him since then,and he still fucks up to this day,am sorry but there is no defending him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.