Phil Foden - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bet he was made up. I was surprised Pep didn’t give Zinchenko the run out given the games he has played but I’m sure Foden will remember that day forever.

First of many.

sergio-aguero-and-phil-foden-of-manchester-city-celebrate-after-the-picture-id924185106

phil-foden-of-manchester-city-and-fernandinho-of-manchester-city-the-picture-id924226794
Still can’t get over the fact how humongous Aro Muric is.

I bet it was actually quite a tough choice for Pep to make but presumably signifies how high the hopes are for Foden.

Yes. I’m sure both would have been given a go had Fernandinho not been injured. Tough on Zinchenko but he will maybe start against Basel and get a few more league games. Danilo exceeded my expectations yesterday. Thought he was excellent. Pep made some good decisions yesterday.

Yes. I’m sure both would have been given a go had Fernandinho not been injured. Tough on Zinchenko but he will maybe start against Basel and get a few more league games. Danilo exceeded my expectations yesterday. Thought he was excellent. Pep made some good decisions yesterday.

I was wondering if we would have got on if Dinho had not gone off but Bernado surely deserved to come on and the other player that got on was Jesus. I do think Zinchenko was unfortunate not to get a few minutes but you could say the same for Stones.

Pep played a blinder :)

I was wondering if we would have got on if Dinho had not gone off but Bernado surely deserved to come on and the other player that got on was Jesus. I do think Zinchenko was unfortunate not to get a few minutes but you could say the same for Stones.

Pep played a blinder :)
Other than starting Kev forward wide right which didn’t work and was only resolved when Fern was injured. Bernardo went wide right instead, Kev moved back and more central. Then we started to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.