Phil Foden - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is a title and world cup winner at 17,he needs to stay in the fold where we can keep his feet on the ground,he will play more with yaya gone,he will get plenty of time,pep will handle him perfectly,all this clamour to play him every game is all very well and annoying ,but pep know show to handle his developement properly

If he could be recalled if, say, he doesn't play for X amount of mins/games I think the chance to get alot of minutes in the PL would outweigh the negative Pellegrini factor

If he could be recalled if, say, he doesn't play for X amount of mins/games I think the chance to get alot of minutes in the PL would outweigh the negative Pellegrini factor

I don't think we could recall outside the transfer windows. I think I've heard of payment clauses in lands where the loan is quite cheap if the loanee pays a lot and very expensive if he doesn't.

I don't think we could recall outside the transfer windows. I think I've heard of payment clauses in lands where the loan is quite cheap if the loanee pays a lot and very expensive if he doesn't.

Players on a season-long loan can be recalled by parent clubs in the January transfer window but only if the two clubs have agreed a recall clause in advance.

A loan deal can be cancelled at any time in the season if both clubs concerned agree.

Can be cancelled tho WHU would have to agree

Mp ruined raz i wouldn't let him have phil in a million years

They're completely different styles of player though. Pellegrini favoured two touch passing to attack as quickly and efficiently as possible at City. That was crap for Sterling who is great at beating a defender on the dribble, but is pretty good for Foden who's a very technical player.

The biggest danger would be him not playing at all, & playing some mediocre old shitbag instead if things got tough.
I wouldn't let him go there,i don't know how much he would learn playing with that standard of players,he has plenty of time here with us to learn,we have the best manager and players to teach him after all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.