Phil Foden - 2018/19 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
A shame he didn't get a few mins last night,i thought his performance against Spurs merited it.

While I agree, I don’t think Phil is picked or used on any other basis than as a senior pro now.
I agree Derby would mean more to him than Jesus. But I think he’s too far advanced now for sentimental minutes.
Will be surprised if he doesn’t start one of our 4 remaining games.
Perhaps even the cup final.

While I agree, I don’t think Phil is picked or used on any other basis than as a senior pro now.
I agree Derby would mean more to him than Jesus. But I think he’s too far advanced now for sentimental minutes.
Will be surprised if he doesn’t start one of our 4 remaining games.
Perhaps even the cup final.
I hear what youre saying and youre probably correct.I just think getting on the OT pitch would have meant the world to a local kid/City supporter.

Plenty of other opportunities though,when he'll probably be walking off with the MOTM award :-)

He may not have impacted the game directly, but I do think he helped keep the lads going throughout the first half.

And he will be successful for us.

I am proud of him for stepping up against Spurs and again tonight; that is an indication of what is to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.