Phil Foden - 2018/19 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
That Nelson looked a top talent but Foden looked a week ahead of everyone else his anticipation awareness understanding and touch it was breathtaking, If you ever want to see a performance that does not need power pace or dribbling yet is still commanding this was it

I really think he'd be starting, or at least frequently starting for every other club in the league.
Chelsea maybe similar,but otherwise i cant disagree.We are in a position of envy given our talent and one can only hope Phil and his advisors recognise that.

I’d love to see him start alongside David Silva against Burnley. No need to rush De Bruyne back and we could give Bernardo a bit of a rest before the Shakhtar game.

That Nelson looked a top talent but Foden looked a week ahead of everyone else his anticipation awareness understanding and touch it was breathtaking, If you ever want to see a performance that does not need power pace or dribbling yet is still commanding this was it
High praise indeed! One report said he was better 1st half than 2nd..is that how you saw it?

High praise indeed! One report said he was better 1st half than 2nd..is that how you saw it?
First half he was full of energy playing with some players he has played with before, second he had to use his energy wiser yet was still able to prove he was the main man, so I think second was the one that showed the difference between him and everyone else on the pitch

First half he was full of energy playing with some players he has played with before, second he had to use his energy wiser yet was still able to prove he was the main man, so I think second was the one that showed the difference between him and everyone else on the pitch

Yeah I’d agree with that. Hargreaves loves him. Non stop praise.

Foden was superb for the U-21's , he was one step ahead of everyone on the pitch , if he can get regular first team games in a blue shirt the skies the limit for this lad , i can see him and Sterling causing havoc in an England shirt for years to come , accompanied by dickhead Engerland/Rag/Dipper fans booing their every move of course.

The second half was full of individuals just trying to score, the first was a team game and Phil ran the show. If you find the highlights when you see Nelson hit the post he should square it to Phil for a tap in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.