Phil Foden - 2018/19 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
The second half was full of individuals just trying to score, the first was a team game and Phil ran the show. If you find the highlights when you see Nelson hit the post he should square it to Phil for a tap in.
Was just coming on to say this—Phil should have had a goal if not for Nelson wanting to creating his own highlights video when he came on.

Still, he made many beautiful passes in the second half, one assisting Solanke for his (fairly easy goal because of Phil’s brilliance taking out Andorra’s entire midfield and defence with one curled ball) and another precision cross squandered because two forwards got in each other’s way.

Rumours are Dortmund, Leipzig and PSG all interested in signing him. We need to start playing him.

It's a choice between Gundogan and Foden. Hope Txiki can convince Pep on this one.

So hang on, have I got this right, Southgate didnt select Foden for the senior team due his lack of first team minutes?

Has Chabolah who came on tonight as sub had more first team mins than Foden so far this season then? I couldve sworn Tyler said he'd just made one 1st team senior app as a sub, yet Foden had all that Cup match time.
Am I missing something?

So hang on, have I got this right, Southgate didnt select Foden for the senior team due his lack of first team minutes?

Has Chabolah who came on tonight as sub had more first team mins than Foden so far this season then? I couldve sworn Tyler said he'd just made one 1st team senior app as a sub, yet Foden had all that Cup match time.
Am I missing something?
4mins as a sub this season.

Am I missing something?

I reckon Pep spoke to him about not picking Foden for England and to take it’s slowly with him and I agree, I said before but Foden will be playing for u21 next season when they go to the World Cup u21. Great experience for him and how Spain Bring through theee stars.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.