Phil Foden - 2018/19 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not so good in the first half, but improved massively throughout the game. Has to start some games now with all the injuries

As I said in the match thread, the main reason he struggled in the first half was because he was being man marked by their number 8 so never really had any space to do anything. The ability to find space (David Silva is probably the best in the world at it) will come with experience.

Tried too hard in the first half, literally lunged in a few times, but settled into the game and could have retired off that volley.

Not great first half, but no doubt he is a tidy player.

Looking more and more like the real deal, just needs more games, hope we can give him some.

Same as most on here, he had a dodgy first half. Headless chicken syndrome. But calmed himself down in the second half and I thought he was excellent. And I’m one of those who doesn’t hype on about him as as good as he’s no doubt definitely going to be, he is still very young. No doubt be a City great in a few years time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.