Phil Foden - contract situation

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
He recently stayed at a friends private villa they rent in Tenerife and they and the staff couldn’t sing his praises highly enough for being a top lad who was down to earth.
Young Footballers these days tend to be flashy. The world has moved on.

This is pretty easy to believe. Being flashy and being a nice person aren't mutually exclusive. Grealish is the face of Gucci yet seems to be the nicest human being in football

He recently stayed at a friends private villa they rent in Tenerife and they and the staff couldn’t sing his praises highly enough for being a top lad who was down to earth.
Young Footballers these days tend to be flashy. The world has moved on.
It’s not even moved on much since early football. Star players would have cards in cigarette packets and get free bus rides to games. I bet there were people in 1899 moaning that Billy Meredith was ‘getting too flashy and City hadn’t won owt yet, needs to stop concentrating on the cig packets and more on his footy’.

I have actually heard a few dodgy stories about Phil that got my attention but it doesn’t seem to have affected his footy yet.

It’s not even moved on much since early football. Star players would have cards in cigarette packets and get free bus rides to games. I bet there were people in 1899 moaning that Billy Meredith was ‘getting too flashy and City hadn’t won owt yet, needs to stop concentrating on the cig packets and more on his footy’.

I have actually heard a few dodgy stories about Phil that got my attention but it doesn’t seem to have affected his footy yet.
Nah, there‘d be no 5G down the mines. The only Twitter they could check would be from the canary.

Footballers may be the one instance where trickle down economics works- they're not sitting on cash- they're going to spend it!

A note to all those third rate hacks 'n scribes who suggested three or four seasons ago that Foden had to go out on loan to develop his game, and at the same time were waxing lyrical about the move by some kid from the City Academy to Dortmund, and how many goals the latter had scored and assists he'd made - who got the hat trick yesterday and who was subbed?

Can't see Foden's contract being a problem, as I can't see him going anywhere. He's currently sitting on top of the footballing world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.