Phil Foden....no longer just potential

outstanding talent and bright future. all because city and pep did not buckle under the pressure from the media and others wanting him playing more games in the last 2 seasons ?? this lad is going to be the key to everything manchester city need both on and off the field of play

england and manchester city need a superstar and this lad could be anything and more, looks like he's got his head nailed on the right way. just need to be wrapped up in cotton wool and look after him a little bit longer. and when the time is right let him go and become a full time player and a shirt number that will sell millions of tops and win everything possible in the game

Pep has managed and developed this kid magnificently.

Fair fucks to the pair of them.

He has, just annoying the snide digs we get in the media for Phil not being a regular yet.

Scholes, G Neville, Butt weren't regulars until 20+, don't remember the media saying they should move on for more game time.

He has, just annoying the snide digs we get in the media for Phil not being a regular yet.

Scholes, G Neville, Butt weren't regulars until 20+, don't remember the media saying they should move on for more game time.
Foden is only 4 or so months older than Scholes when he made his debut.

Firstly it’s time to stop thinking he replaces David Phil to me is different than David just as skilled and balanced with great vision but more direct I wondered how CB19 lay-off would effect Phil, considered that it be negative but on the evidence since the restart it has clearly help him, probably getting more time than he would have done. What was evident last night is the way that Kev and Phil are starting to develop a total understanding Those fans that were pushing for Phil to get more time earlier in the season should be thankful that Pep knew different. I can only see Phil becoming an all time City legend finally breaking Alan Oakes all time appearance record

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.