Phil Foden....no longer just potential

Probably silva aswell, hes had his ankles snapped at enough now, I reckon he’d be used to it haha

we all know that Kyle would be in the background gesturing for a fight. Feigning headbutts, gesturing come on whilst dodging and weaving further and further away.

Silva would approach it differently. He’d stand back and destroy them tactically and they wouldn’t feel a thing whilst being arse raped.

we all know that Kyle would be in the background gesturing for a fight. Feigning headbutts, gesturing come on whilst dodging and weaving further and further away.

Silva would approach it differently. He’d stand back and destroy them tactically and they wouldn’t feel a thing whilst being arse raped.
Are you trying to suggest our Dave isn’t well endowed!? ;)
Truthfully they wouldn’t get near the ball if Silva had it,but he’d have fat ankles all the time . Then again he wouldn’t mind giving it back, he’s capable of being naughty himself

Overpriced at that! Imagine Lakey in this team, he could play literally anywhere except centre forward.
Lake played up front for City away at Everton league cup quarter final ..under Machin.
He also played as a forward for the youth team i believe.
Lake played in every single outfield position for Manchester City, he would have been world class in my opinion, if not for the injury.

Phil has always had the ability but he definitely looks stronger and faster since the restart. I loved his goal last night. A great combination of football brains and power.

What a move! Virgil and company were left for fuckin' dead! Great finish. I have a nagging feeling, though, that it won't get anywhere near the GotS, somehow!

Foden has the potential to be world class

Pace, direct, not fazed by anyone coming at him, calm, can finish

Sorry, last time I got excited about a player like this was Paul Lake.

Remember watching Paul Lake when I was a kid - he was my first genuine city hero along with Paul Simpson.

Should he still go on loan though as you say every week?
Now is it he has to start every game ?

I was talking about the current season where he started 4 games only before the league is officially over.

For next season, hopefully he start much more.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.