Phil Foden....no longer just potential

I've thought this for a long while. He shares a lot of similarities to Lampard, in terms of his ability to get into dangerous areas and score goals.

Foden, though, has the extra facet of skills like Gazza, that ability to play between the lines with his back to goal, drive directly at players.

That makes him a helluva player already.

And he's ours!

I guess plenty of us have thought of Lampard when watching Phil because he looks as though he could rival Frank Jr for goal scoring achievements. I think he has a more natural eye for goal and is innately more technically gifted. Pep says Phil has a really good attitude and if he can match Lapmard in terms of commitment and mentality, he will be a huge success: it's how strong he is mentally that will determine how good he ends up being.

I firmly believe Pep has been a very clever boy in how he has handled Phil so far and it feels like next season will be the one where Phil becomes a regular starter.

Couldn't give a flying regards the national team, they'll build him up then scrutinise his every move, Sterling and Stones have both come back from national trips totally shot

Agree with that fully. In an ideal world I’d rather no City player was picked for them!

He needs to stop playing so well in this next few matches. I had him earmarked as a cheap midfield option for my fantasy team next season but he's getting more expensive by the week!

Well the media have been doing their best, saying we're ruining the lad, not playing him enough, spoiling his England career. They all thought they knew more about footballers than Pep would ever know!

I guess plenty of us have thought of Lampard when watching Phil because he looks as though he could rival Frank Jr for goal scoring achievements. I think he has a more natural eye for goal and is innately more technically gifted. Pep says Phil has a really good attitude and if he can match Lapmard in terms of commitment and mentality, he will be a huge success: it's how strong he is mentally that will determine how good he ends up being.

I firmly believe Pep has been a very clever boy in how he has handled Phil so far and it feels like next season will be the one where Phil becomes a regular starter.
from what were hearing he has exactly the same work ethic but with maybe more natural ability? been saying to a few ppl he'll be scoring 20 a season soon

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.