Phil Foden PFA Player of the Year and 4 City players in PFA Team of the Year

It's bizarre and not something I would ever do. It is really hollow and empty when they follow him from team to team, not something I will ever do.
I get it if you come from a country that only has one good player, but it's not as if Portugal fall into that category.

People who follow individual players more than clubs, or football generally, don't make much sense to me. I don't mean taking an interest in a player or coach, because you like them. I mean obsessing over them and spinning agendas as you say with Mahrez (who I was a big fan of to be honest, but still).

Ronaldo has the most extreme and insane of these 'celebrity worshipping fans'. Many of them seem far more interested in Ronaldo than football itself.
Twas the same with beckham

No, he doesn't. Not by any metric. Fifteen more goals and assists, better creative numbers, similar defensive numbers, better finisher on his xG, etc. If you put Palmer in Odegaards' spot last year, they pip us to the title, in my opinion.
As a Gooner I can tell you absolutely no way is that true. I'd not swap Odegaard for Palmer, nor Saka for Palmer. I'd take Bernardo Silva ahead of Palmer and apparently Pep agrees too and he seems to know a bit about kicking a ball around.

The first player I'd take from another team that possibly elevates us to Champions is Rodri 100%. Unbelievable player, best on the planet.

I saw in the comments section of the Racist Telegraph that they still haven't done an article on this award.
How pathetic is that ! A national newspaper refusing to cover a major award for an English footballer because he plays for City.

I'll do you a deal, you take more spots in the TotS than us and we get a PL trophy in return. Shall we shake hands on it?
Sorry, I can’t shake on that, it will be down to the team ability and attitude.

I’ll shake on ‘Let’s see a competitive season and the best team win’ ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.