Phil Foden to leave England camp

I see the Chelsea contingent and Sancho have been advised to "delay their trip" to the England camp due to the birthday party they attended.
So whats the difference now Mr England Manager.Surely those three should also be fucked off,assuming the initial reports are true !!
If its good enough for the Manc lads (yes I know ones from Stockport ;)) then it should also apply to all and sundry who break the rules.

Where’s the old bill when you need them?

The Icelandic plod were on the case of Foden and they were fined “on the spot” for breaking curfew rules

Same applies to Abrams and co plus his barmy mates and stupid family

His first words when he hit home should have been “eff off the lot of you - are you out of your mind - you cannot be serious”

But no......

I suppose Southgate is talking to their agents to determine the best action !!!!

sancho, chillwell and abrahams "could miss" the upcoming internationals.

can't understand why they weren't sent home immediately, a precedent was set a couple of weeks ago.

I could have sworn they were reporting that all 3 were dropped for the first game at least this morning. If so then I'd say that's about right, it was pure idiocy but Foden & Greenwood were actually in the England camp when they did it just for a shag.

I could have sworn they were reporting that all 3 were dropped for the first game at least this morning. If so then I'd say that's about right, it was pure idiocy but Foden & Greenwood were actually in the England camp when they did it just for a shag.
Greenwood was stupid, putting his teammates at risk and showing a complete lack of regard for their safety. Foden a smidge worse as he has a wife and kid at home. Sending them home followed by the public embarrassment was punishment enough in my mind.

Meanwhile slab head travels to Greek Islands, assaults people, assaults the Police and attempts to bribe them. That’s all fine apparently.

Make sure you bully Dominic Calvert Lewin though Gareth! Proper manager that lad. As long as you can carry off a waistcoat, be a yes man, have zero clue how to change tactics in a World Cup semi final when you come up against the first decent team, show staggering double standards in matters of discipline and have a nose which is its own Covid-19 hazard, he’ll do for me!

sancho, chillwell and abrahams "could miss" the upcoming internationals.

can't understand why they weren't sent home immediately, a precedent was set a couple of weeks ago.

THe difference is that they weren't already on England duty at the time but were still their respective clubs' responsibility. It's a small difference I grant you but still big enough for the FA & Gareth Southgate to hide behind apparently.

THe difference is that they weren't already on England duty at the time but were still their respective clubs' responsibility. It's a small difference I grant you but still big enough for the FA & Gareth Southgate to hide behind apparently.
If you’ve been called up for duty then you should follow what standards and punishments the FA expects regardless of whether you’ve actually met up as you’ve been chosen to represent England

Double standards as usual

If you’ve been called up for duty then you should follow what standards and punishments the FA expects regardless of whether you’ve actually met up as you’ve been chosen to represent England

Double standards as usual

You're just removing the context from both situations. Not all punishments are equal because not all indiscretions are equal.

Phil and Greenwood got a harsher punishment for obvious reasons.

Greenwood was stupid, putting his teammates at risk and showing a complete lack of regard for their safety. Foden a smidge worse as he has a wife and kid at home. Sending them home followed by the public embarrassment was punishment enough in my mind.

Meanwhile slab head travels to Greek Islands, assaults people, assaults the Police and attempts to bribe them. That’s all fine apparently.

Make sure you bully Dominic Calvert Lewin though Gareth! Proper manager that lad. As long as you can carry off a waistcoat, be a yes man, have zero clue how to change tactics in a World Cup semi final when you come up against the first decent team, show staggering double standards in matters of discipline and have a nose which is its own Covid-19 hazard, he’ll do for me!

Never fussed about their personal lives but is Phil actually married or are we assuming the mother of his child is his ‘wife’?

Just wondered.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.