Phil Foden to leave England camp

Hoping it isn't true but lets be honest these stories usually are.

If it is the case then the pair of them are dickheads, i dont know anything about Greenwood but Foden has a partner and a young kid. We all make mistakes but fuck me, to do this when you are in the media spotlight takes a special level of stupidity.

They deserves everything they get! Fuckin idiots. Some great social distancing going on there and I'm sure Mrs Foden and kid will be delighted. That's two lives he's just fucked over for a dirty shag. I know WE love him as one of ours but what a thick prick he is

What i dont understand is the players are living in a bubble on international games without corona so that bubble would be even more protective under current conditions - so how did the pair (assuming it is true) get in this position without anyone whose job it is to keep the players from doing shit like this knowing?

I'm just being realistic. Don't get me wrong. I'm not advocating that everyone should go out and cheat on their missus. But he's a young lad, he isn't the first and won't be the last.
I dont remember many players getting sent home from england duty on their first ever call up for bringing birds back to the hotel in the midst of a global pandemic. He probably is the first and probably will be the last.

Stupid björks.

It doesn't say what they did when they took them back, though. Might have all been innocent and they were just showing them their stamp collections or something like that!

They were trading pokemon cards until the early hours of the morning, followed by a Beyblade battle.

Confirmation from the authorities in Iceland state that Foden and Greenwood were found guilty of violating Iceland's pandemic rules - players should only be at the hotel and at training, and are not allowed to meet other people, including their own family. [via
@hoddi23

Phil Foden and Mason Greenwood will NOT travel with the rest of the England squad from Iceland to Denmark this afternoon, after breaking the bubble in Reykjavik. Gareth Southgate is set to confirm shortly. [
@martynziegler

Phil Foden and Mason Greenwood could face disciplinary action after footage emerged of the pair allegedly bringing girls back to the team hotel in Iceland. [
@SamiMokbel81_DM

The pair's conduct in allegedly bringing girls back is also likely to have contravened the FA's behavioural rules for players whilst on international duty. [via
@SamiMokbel81_DM

Stupid twat,this is what Terry and Cole used to do

And there's me thinking Foden was sensible, head screwed on, humble young man etc. He's gone from the world at his feet to the doorstep at his feet. He will learn from this, but it's going to be painful for a while.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.