Phil Foden to leave England camp

Fucking moron. Given an easy ride up until this point, but I can see that changing after this.

Weird that every single news report seems to have it as Phil Foden and Mason Greenwood, none of them have it as Mason Greenwood and Phil Foden? Strange that, presumably alphabetical order

Well, when you put it like that... :')

He's a 20 year old lad thinking with his willy. I don't think that there's many on here who'd behave differently in his shoes.

He’s got a baby at home it’s not just a young man being dumb. Hopefully this is not accurate.

Of course this is probably quite common in football but that doesn’t make it right

How were these women allowed to get close enough to get in a situation where they were invited back?

Surely the squad is being kept as isolated as possible while away?

The FA need to have a look at themselves as well as the two knobheads concerned,

I can't believe people are actually trying to defend them!

careless decision to bring these girls in under the current circumstances and to do that on your first international call-ups is just stupid.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.