Phil Foden to leave England camp

Hasn't Khaldoon got like 5 wives? I know you post on here mate so apologies if I've got that wrong. Might be Sheikh Mansour actually.

Either way, I don't think he'll be losing much sleep over it other than the reputational damage it could do to City if the PR isn't handled well.
That was more from his mrs' point of view and the fans mate. Khaldoon will be very disappointed that Foden has let the fans down and the club down in the eyes of the press regarding COVID and potential infidelity. Khaldoon values the clubs image over everything and British morales and the Press portrayal of us play a huge part in that, not his personally. Don't forget that Foden is our golden boy and our role model to kids now. United will probably give Greenwood captaincy. We like to be seen as the "good guys" in football. Look at Vinny and Silva. Impeccable on and off field.

Do you honestly think a 20-year-old lad who plays Premier League football is going to only have a sexual relationship with his teenage missus?

Very very sheltered.
Your a complete bellend, I hope YOUR missus knows this is your opinion and if she/he does she/he mut feel very secure in a relationship with you!!!!

How stupid, get in the England squad, have a really good positive debut and basically fuck it up. He, and I don't care about his age has a responsibility to his country, club and family. He will be on the back page of every newspaper tomorrow and for the first time the wrong reasons. Hope and I'm sure pep will give him a dressing down.

Exactly fella, some of the parenting advice on ere is cringeworthy, the knicker wetting embarrassing, he’s one of us so let’s give him the benefit of the doubt, most people inadvertently breach covid regs daily due to various reasons, how many of us can say we haven’t gone within a metre of somebody we shouldn’t have in the last 6 months
He’ll probably have to isolate now so will miss a lot of training before the start of the season, i personally couldn’t give a shiny fuckin shite if he was shagging or not but he knew these are extra-ordinary times and what the score is with the covid bubble, most of us are not highly paid athletes so he has to take responsibity for it, he’s been a naive stupid little ****.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.