Phil Foden to leave England camp

Weve all made mistakes in our youth but we are talking about potentially putting themselves their teammates and partners and kids at risk which was totally unavoidable which is why I’m taking the moral high ground on this one
So im having a chat with some one who has never fucked up in there lives?

I think his behaviour was pretty standard for a 20 yr old bloke tbh - not like he raped or murdered anyone, although if you read this thread you'd think he did.
Standards have gone down and I am sorry his actions are terrible, inappropriate and embarrassing.
The only thing important is that he learns from this and quickly.
Otherwise what looks to be an outstanding career could quickly be ruined.
He has been incredibly lucky to be at a club surrounded by role models. Kompany ,KDB, Silva and Aguero don't and never got up to this nonsense.

You mean who cares what his Mrs is feeling today, the mother of his child ?
Caring , sharing sort of chappie are you?
His girlfriend's feelings about all this are between her and him, particularly as not a single one of us on here knows what actually happened in that room.

I just find it strange that so many on here are acting like they've been personally dishonoured by someone they don't know potentially cheating on another person they don't know. It's shit, but it happens every single day.

Phils mum needs to get a paternity test sorted asap so we can wok out which one of the many 'disappointed dads' on here is the real father. Busy cunts indeed if they are going to hold every 20 yr old lad to account like this.
He plays for our club, he’s paid a lot of money by our club, he’s one of our own (the first time since Wright-Phillips we’ve been excited about a young player coming through into the team)... the reaction is because we care about our club and about young Mancunian players coming through, the reaction is the disappointment that on his first ever full England international call-up he acts like a total fucking ****.

There’s no mistaking this, he’s let himself, the club, his family and the City fanbase down.

Every set of fans in the country would feel the same if it was one of their players. There’s no abnormal outrage with our fans over this. It’s disappointment that Phil appears to be just another ****.

I think the most disappointing aspect of all this is what utter skanks and munters the two women are.
What a ridiculous thing to say. Irrespective of any temptation, they are two professional sportsmen, representing their country, both with the world at their feet. They are now both putting that opportunity at risk, all for "a bit of away day fun". They deserve all the shit coming their way

Anyone who has sympathy for them knowingly and deliberately breaking covid isolation rules need to take a serious look in the mirror.

He got bollocked a few months ago for having a kickabout on a beach with some random lads during lockdown. It was all over the papers.

Don't forget he was seen jay walking the other week as well.

So im having a chat with some one who has never fucked up in there lives?
Unfortunately if your a high profile, international footballer you can't make mistakes, because if you do , it will cost you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.