Phil Foden to leave England camp

I don’t know; I haven’t been counting.

However, I do know that he broke the COVID protocols put in place for the squad and the country he was visiting.

It's not difficult to follow the guidelines. I am a key worker and Mrs Vienna is categorised as one of the most vulnerable. I have to adhere to strict hygiene and distancing rules at all times, which I do to the best of my ability. I have been tested and it came back negative.

If I can do it, there is absolutely no reason why young idiots like Phil Foden and Greenwood can’t.
He, like everyone else, had to have a test upon arrival into the country.
His only 'crime' is breaking England fc's covid protocols. Yes he was stupid to do so but fuck me, does that really warrant post after post from you slagging him off?

They were wrong but Southgate would not need to keep talking about it if he wasn’t so incapable.

Foden portrays this angelic faced kid, but he's basically a cheeky scally who's really good at footy. He has the traits to become a top pro ie: so far never seen him near a bottle or bar getting leathered, seems to have good relaxing hobbies like fishing, and looks after his folks. Nice to see.

However, this isn't even the first warning during COVID. He had that beach incident where he's played footy with some lads and then had a group photo. This emphasises how much he doesn't give a fuck. The gold chains, shaved stripes in his head, shite designer clobber suggest he's getting a bit full of himself.

He's had the right to be confident on the pitch but off it he's letting people down. Looking through https://www.instagram.com/philfodenmcfc/ fan account, it's really shit seeing him hold his little boy like a loving dad, then risking health and his relationship over this. He might not get to father that kid properly if he carries on like this.
fuck me sideways.

He, like everyone else, had to have a test upon arrival into the country.
His only 'crime' is breaking England fc's covid protocols. Yes he was stupid to do so but fuck me, does that really warrant post after post from you slagging him off?
He's also been fined by the Icelandic authorities as he broke the country's rules too.

That said, I broadly agree with you. The reaction on here has been bewildering.

Foden is just another in a long line of 'newsworthy' folk who have ignored any rules, regulations or advice re Covid. They are the sort of people who should be hammering home the message to the rest of the population who do not have the platform nor perhaps intelligence or motivation to adhere to the rules, It just isn't good enough. I can imagine the furore on this sit had it just been Greenwood! And similarly on RagCafe had it just been Foden.

All I've done is expressed my opinion of my personal feelings about his actions mate. *I don't like that he (and the other prick but he's not my concern) had two birds in his or whoevers room late at night who were flirting with him on the phone prior to the meet up all while his mrs is at home with their baby. That doesn't sit right with me. I also don't like how he flaunted COVID restrictions after losing people to the virus close to him. Thats is all I'm saying. **I didn't mention his relationship or his personal life. What I said was based purely on his actions based on my standards as an individual mate. I get what you are saying but I think someone has took what I was saying out of context.

*So, whilst I get what you're saying, doesn't the emboldened bit just underline that he's 20 years old and a bit foolish (mainly stated for others that don't get or understand this point!)?!!

** And, by extension of the first part, you've cast opinion on his relationship. It's a contradictory sentence.

It's all people like myself have been saying!

Clearly he's not mature enough to have a child if he still wants to see what's out there.

And, at 20 years of age, I can see that being a temptation!

So, whilst not arguing with you, I just wanted to point out your flawed discussion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.