Phil Foden to Leeds on Loan?

I wouldn't give Leeds the steam off my piss let alone one of the best young players in the country. Pep should keep him with our first team and give him more game time.

He's a very classy player, reminds me of a more advanced Lewis Cook. Excellent at finding and attacking the half spaces, keeping possession and goes on plenty of marauding runs. Downsides are that he's slight (naturally) although in Bielsa's possession style he'd be at home considering Peps teachings. Also a very tenacious player, fans would love him. Providing Leeds are a serious side this season I wouldn't mind seeing him go there.

Hi lads

Multiple sources stating Pep is sending Foden to us on loan for the season to continue his education under Pep's mentor and hero Marcelo Bielsa.

Have any of you heard anything?

Bielsa's been promised 40 mil this season and we're expected to go close. Foden would walk into our team.

I was of the opinion you'd want to hold onto him to fill your English quota for Europe

All the best for the upcoming season, hope you piss all over those Scum c**ts
Just seen the Manchester Evening News. They say no chance. Not sure if it's an educated guess but the writer Stu Brennan is pretty good on City.

I'll be looking out for how Leeds do. Getting Bielsa in is massive for Leeds. Sometimes I want you back in the Premier League. It was always an exciting game City v Leeds, then at other times I remember the rivalry. You will be back before long I am sure.

Brahim Diaz and Foden are two very highly rated young players at City. I think they will both have a great chance of making it at City, so I'd be very disappointed if they left City, even on loan. Yaya has gone, but it looks like there is a good chance City will sign mahrez and Jorginho, but even so I think both will get games in our first team. By 2019/20 I expect both to be regulars in the City side.

Thanks for the kind words :)

Bielsa plays this fucked up 3-3-3-1 or 3-3-1-3 formation so Foden would slot seemlessly into it.

As you say, we could have the league won by February or Bielsa could walk after his first press conference.

Nothings ever dull with Leeds. But only Pep and Mourinho are on more money than him in England, and I doubt he would have taken the job unless he was given assurances of being backed. We have Abel Hernandez and Matej Vydra coming in next week on big money. For once it looks like we're really having a go at it.

Hope to see you soon :)
Vydra is class. Can play in the Premier League I think.

Bielsa was Stage One. If these players sign then that's Stage 2. Exciting times ahead for Leeds. As I said not quite sure I want you back, but that's because Leeds are one of those sides like Newcastle who are a sleeping giant and could compete in time. Also Wolves. I'm watching out fr them this season. I think they may surprise a lot of people

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.