Phil Jones

Viva Rivaldo said:
Smalling is a class CB. Jones never will be.
Really. I rate Jones far higher than Smalling. All Smalling does is touch it forward Cryuff turn and pass it backwards/sideways. Jones can do so much more than that. I also think Jones is a midfielder.

dont think hes that talented.

think he is a VERY good athlete.

decent player, but nowt special. personally think smalling is a better player.

alot of these rags are over rated. welbeck , cleverley, jones. rafael.

smalling is about the best.<br /><br />-- Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:03 am --<br /><br />
Viva Rivaldo said:
Smalling is a class CB. Jones never will be.

agreed.

jones a better athlete . but smalling reads the game far better , and less clumsy

Can you please change the thread title Mod's? The OP missed out the word Pele after Phil.

Thank you.

kiam06 said:
Can you please change the thread title Mod's? The OP missed out the word Pele after Phil.

Thank you.

He's duncan edwards not Pele. rooney is Pele. Oh and giggs is george best, scholes is bobby charlton, welbeck is the fat ronaldo, nani is the greasy ronaldo and evans is Bobby Moore.

Lancet Fluke said:
kiam06 said:

Thank you.

He's duncan edwards not Pele. rooney is Pele. Oh and giggs is george best, scholes is bobby charlton, welbeck is the fat ronaldo, nani is the greasy ronaldo and evans is Bobby Moore.

Tut tut. You forgot Cleverley is Zidane. How could you?

Lancet Fluke said:
kiam06 said:

Thank you.

He's duncan edwards not Pele. rooney is Pele. Oh and giggs is george best, scholes is bobby charlton, welbeck is the fat ronaldo, nani is the greasy ronaldo and evans is Roger Moore.
edited for accuracy

At the moment he has had a few good games but due to his age he is prone to the odd mistake (I LOVED that OG against Newcastle).

I think it is good for him that he is getting a run out in midfield for the rags as it will do him a whole lot of good for the future but he should not be anywhere near the England midfield and probably atm not even the England team.

Hes got potential to be a top class player and is so young for his position. I still wish we had signed him.

Cityisland said:
Much as we mock...

..We appreciate that this lad is class? No?

Well he is, and we should...

(tin hat time)

Didn't you know he's the new Duncan Edwards

SidJames.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.