Phillipe Sandler - 2018/19 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't even think it's fair to have an opinion on that performance considering the score/opposition, not to mention he's playing in a different position.

Apart from that he's a big unit who looks far more likely to be able to cover some of Fern's defensive duties, than any of the midfielders.

He appears to be a decent passer of the ball so we'll have to see how good.

Apart from that he's a big unit who looks far more likely to be able to cover some of Fern's defensive duties, than any of the midfielders.

He appears to be a decent passer of the ball so we'll have to see how good.

I was surprised at how big he is, saw him in training pics and whilst he looked big enough I wasn't expecting that, like you say, a unit.

My concern there though in regards Fernandinho's role is mobility.

I was surprised at how big he is, saw him in training pics and whilst he looked big enough I wasn't expecting that, like you say, a unit.

My concern there though in regards Fernandinho's role is mobility.

He looks ok for movement though imo, not Fern but quick & sharp. It would be the creativity & positional intelligence Fern brings which he would be unlikely to ever match.

But he looks a real possiblilty as a young, defensive squad player, which we lack.

He’s got a very strange running style. Doesn’t lift his knees up.

Need to see more of him though.

He looks ok for movement though imo, not Fern but quick & sharp. It would be the creativity & positional intelligence Fern brings which he would be unlikely to ever match.

But he looks a real possiblilty as a young, defensive squad player, which we lack.
Yeah I liked the look of him, big lad as well.

I seem to be alone in having an emperor’s new clothes view on young Sandler’s brief cameo. I thought he looked slow and every inch a centre half playing in midfield (not dissimilar to Stones in the same position)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.