Phillipe Sandler - 2018/19 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought he was nervous in the first half which is understandable but then really grew into the game. Confident on the ball, defensively sound, quick. With him and Garcia, we’d be crazy to buy another CB.

Could you imagine his panic when he slipped- poor guy.

Did very well imo.

Could you imagine his panic when he slipped- poor guy.

Did very well imo.

Quite apart from all the other shite on display, poor passes, slow pace, etc, I think the pitch, particularly in the second half did for a lot of our game. There was noticeable a white sheen on the surface that, as I've just seen the highlights on the OS, wasn't an issue in the first half! And it was the pitch that nearly did for our man.

Played much better in his natural position but not to the level of Garcia.

I also think we have a player who is probably 6'3" yet seemingly jumps 5'7" and he lost virtually every ball in the air last night against albeit a strong opposition physically.

Not bad but not at the level of Garcia imo just yet.

He has potential and could be a star.He is still raw and is obviously still finding his feet after injury and his move.

Understandably cautious last night as the majority of his passes ended up going backwards,but also one or two signs of his ability when he did venture forward and found the pass.

Played much better in his natural position but not to the level of Garcia.

I also think we have a player who is probably 6'3" yet seemingly jumps 5'7" and he lost virtually every ball in the air last night against albeit a strong opposition physically.

Not bad but not at the level of Garcia imo just yet.
This ⬆️
Was beginning to think I was the only one who noticed this too.

Other than filling out, I really question what good a prolonged loan would do for either player, Sandler and García, as few teams are going to play in the manner that they have been accustomed to under Guardiola. However, neither will immediately get sufficient first-team experience, so they’ll have to go somewhere. That’s going to be a difficult decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.