Phillipe Sandler - 2018/19 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I seem to be alone in having an emperor’s new clothes view on young Sandler’s brief cameo. I thought he looked slow and every inch a centre half playing in midfield (not dissimilar to Stones in the same position)
No, I had the same feeling, but at this stage obviously it really is *just* a feeling. Question though of course is, whether we'll have the chance to actually see more of him. Wouldn't be surprised if this was his last City cameo. :)

No, I had the same feeling, but at this stage obviously it really is *just* a feeling. Question though of course is, whether we'll have the chance to actually see more of him. Wouldn't be surprised if this was his last City cameo. :)

The player who caught the eye pre-season IMO was young Luke Bolton, who seems to be well off the radar......

I seem to be alone in having an emperor’s new clothes view on young Sandler’s brief cameo. I thought he looked slow and every inch a centre half playing in midfield (not dissimilar to Stones in the same position)

He looked big.

Whether that means he looks like a cb I don't know. But he was swapping position with Danilo when Danilo went to cb, which I found quite interesting.

Another Pep experiment by the look of it; doubt they just came up with it on their own. Danilo moving into midfield & Sandler to cb, & vice versa.

Great game against Burton. Could be someone Pep grooms to take over for Ota's spot if he requests a transfer this summer. Calm, elegant, physical.

By the end of this Jan transfer window wouldn’t be surprised to see him loaned out. Just don’t see where he will get game time rest of season. At 21 he won’t even see much time with U23 squad as City will want younger players to get game time to prove themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.